Computer Support Service in Waikato
So, something’s gone wrong huh? Or you’ve got something that just isn’t right maybe? Look, your computer is such an essential tool in so many elements of life these days that it’s a worthwhile investment just to make sure that you’re doing things right, that your setup is effective and your perimeter secure. I don’t expect you to know or to even want to know the optimum settings for all the crucial parameters on your PC – heck, if you did you’d have no time left for your own business, let alone life.
Look, are you panicking? From mobile, hit the phone icon for direct connect.
Hey, good news, you’ve come to the right place, chances are that we can at least help alleviate PC issues for you. We’ll explain the adjustments we make to you in real-life analogies, so it just makes sense. Any investment required will be cost/benefit analysed so you can make an informed decision.
- Lost files – photos, music, emails, documents – whatever you’ve lost, it’s highly likely we can recover your missing files.
- Malware, Ransomware, Spyware, Virus infection – we’ll rip the offending nasty out of your system.
- Can’t open/play some music/video/image file that you want to.
- Damn thing won’t print/connect to Internet/do what I tell it to.
- Broken screen on your phone or laptop – we can fix it fast.
- No room left on hard drive – fixed while you wait.
- Frozen Chickens.
- Performance enhancement – let’s make your PC go faster!
- Whatever the issue – hardware or software, there’s a solution waiting for you.
Follow the steps below:
- Fill out this form.
- Tell me generally what’s up with which device.
- Post form.
- Step away from the keyboard. (Actually really important bit)
- Wait by the phone, I will be contacting you shortly.